Thursday, April 7, 2011

"What is this I'm reading," you ask?   While I was in prison I spent a great deal of time writing.  In fact seven months of my bid was spent in solitary confinement where I did little else.  Ask anyone I was with in general population and they will tell you 90% of the time I was writing there as well.   I wrote about my past and present life, stories of others I met and the things going on around me.  When I arrived  home, and was editing in my spare time, I began posting portions of the manuscript on the advise of  my literary agent.   If you like what your reading let me know and I'll keep posting.  If you have questions about anything you read ask and I will answer.  If you like it tell others to spread the word.  The future looks bright and when I am published I will not forget those followers who were with me at he beginning.  Thanks for your support.   

No comments:

Post a Comment