Thursday, May 18, 2023

  •  PROLOGUE


  • My Mother was twenty-five and my father twenty -six years old, respectively, when they got married at St. Joseph's church in Wakefield Massachusetts. Even combined, they did not have enough life experience to consider themselves fit for parenthood. This was when my parents left for their honeymoon to Niagra Falls, the Canadian side of the falls which is said to be the much more beautiful side of the falls within it say is the much more beautiful side of November 1962.  
  • Roughly nine months later, on May 21,1963, sixty years from the day I wrote this (Yes, I didn't stop working because it was my birthday) besides, I loved it, so it was not considered work to me.  I came along so I really could not count on getting a stellar upbringing.  I least I could say unequivocally, no one on earth loved me as much as my mother did. Not only did I feel it to be so,  but she told it to anyone who would listen, including my three younger sisters, who I must admit I always felt her love. They were successful in opera, singing, playing instruments, theater, and Opera.
  • Regarding my father, I can explain his personality easiest by way of example. One day he and I were going somewhere together and were both in the front seat of his car.  Once he turn the key and started up the engine he quickly took the ring, middle and index finger of his right hand andpressed the fingerprint area against the steering wheel—pop— pop  As he did quite often, after thartingthe car he wtonce and I were going som 
  • One day he and I were in at our new house, which was a yellow ranch build on the extra plot of property we bought Ranc
  • He was an only child. the entire family-owned Tiny Jim's Restaurant after his larger-than-life life uncle, affectionately called Tiny Jim Tamagin because of his My grandparents in- law-Nana and Papa, Known as Louis and Florenc Capone?

  •  had two kids and anyone else Nana was Florence and Pappa was Loui.  Thay had two female children Patti who was my Mother s and Paula, Patti's Sister who was my God Mother's "Aunti Paula" and who had multiple Scarrosis.
  •  


No comments: